Looking for the best price for replacement light bulbs? LED Lighting Wholesale is the site you need. LED light bulbs can be comprised of one LED or many. They come in a many form factors, such as LED PAR38, GU10, PAR20, PAR30, MR16 and T8. LED light bulbs offer HUGE advantages over traditional incandescent light bulbs. LED bulbs provide the same output while only using about 70-90% less energy. These bulbs also emit extremely little heat, do not flicker and produce a softer light with less glare.
The Lithonia Lighting LED Floodlight is an affordable, energy saving security lighting solution. Provides maintenance-free illumination for outdoor applications. Bright, uniform illumination is ideal for walkways, yards, patios, parking areas, driveways and egress easements creating an inviting exterior space as well as providing safety and security.
Each head contains (3) 5199K high performance LEDs which maintain 1,096 lumen output at 50,000 hour life. LED driver is 120V and operates at 60Hz. Dusk-to-dawn photocell automatically turns light on at dusk and off at dawn for convenience and energy savings.
- Uses 78% less energy than a standard incandescent lamp solution
- 50,000-hour maintenance free
- Bright, uniform illumination for safety and security
- Integrated motion sensor and dusk-to-dawn photocell
- Tool-free adjustable heads for optimal light distribution
- Rugged, cast-aluminum, corrosion-resistant housing
- Clear acrylic lenses are fully gasketed to keep out moisture, dirt and bugs
- Quality tested in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80
Getting the ladder out and carrying it inside whenever my chandelier light bulbs go bad is annoying. So, I got these LEDi2 LED Candelabra bulbs. They provide longer life than compact fluorescent light bulbs. Not only offered in three color temperatures 2700K, 3000K and 5000K, but they are compatible with most dimmers. These bulbs are designed to last 25,000 hours.